I’m a web developer currently building cool things with WordPress. Much of my experience has been in higher education, both working with a CMS and developing things from scratch, but I have also done WordPress work with small agencies and as the senior web developer for a national company.
I like to share my code and experience because the things that aren’t in the Codex make the difference between success and failure.
When I’m not writing, testing, dissecting, fixing, and talking code, I like to, in no particular order:
- Tell my guinea pigs they are Very Good Boys and spoil them rotten
- Read biographies, history, sci fi/fantasy, detective novels, classics — almost anything, really
- Contemplate cleaning my apartment
- Doodle in Photoshop instead
- Eat chocolate
- Walk off the chocolate. My most frequent spot for a stroll these days is Valley Forge National Park.
- Hang out with my fairy goddaughter
- Attend Philadelphia area theater and arts events (near the top of my list when I’m not waiting out a pandemic)
Theater (or Yes, I Do Have a Life Offline)
Despite the handicap of having no discernible talent, I still perform when I have the chance. Most recently I was in the Shakespeare in Clark Park production of “King Lear” as Goneril’s handmaid. I have also performed in productions of “Coriolanus” and “Henry IV: Your Prince and Mine”.